I had no bread at home so I googled and found this recipe at My Kitchen . Very good and simple!
10 Bread rolls
5 dl Wheat flour (you can easily replace some with other types of flour)
1 tbsp Baking powder
1/4 tbsp Salt
2 tbsp Syrup
2 1/2 dl Water
This is how you do it
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- Add syrup and water, stirring to a smooth dough
- Take out parts of the dough using a spoon and place on the plate. Shape them round with floury hands.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes
- Serve freshly baked with butter and cheese
I have another bread recipe here from before.
Picture from My Kitchen