Oliver Ingrosso cooks Italian food in his new Youtube channel. He has released his cookbook Quonto Basta and is now cooking dishes from it. This time it will be slow cooking Fettuccine alla Bolognese.
It sounds like a delicious recipe of the Fettuccine alla Bolognese by Oliver Ingrosso! Here's a basic breakdown of the ingredients and steps if you don't have time to watch the entire video and follow the steps once you're at the grocery store and then by the stove:
- Olive oil
- Ground beef
- Celery leaf
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Black pepper
- Tomato puree
- White wine
- Broth, preferably chicken broth
- Milk, preferably fat
- Bay leaf
- Parmesan cheese
- Pasta, preferably long pasta
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Parmesan or pecorino
- Sauté onion, carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary and thyme in olive oil and butter until the vegetables are soft.
- Add ground beef and brown until the meat is cooked through and has a nice colour.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add tomato puree and let it sizzle for a few minutes.
- Pour in white wine and let it boil down.
- Add broth and milk. Add bay leaf.
- Let the sauce simmer on low heat for at least an hour, preferably longer, so the flavors can develop.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Servera den färdiga såsen över den kokta pastan och toppa med färsk persilja, basilika och riven Parmesan eller Pecorino.
Hope it will be a good meal!